I have an assignment that needs to be done asap, it is a day late so the sooner I can get it the betterJalessa25
500-700 word document
Acquiring talented individuals is essential to an organization’s success. A recruitment process is used by human resources to find and attract job applicants to fill open positions. If the recruitment process is not done properly, it may generate job applicants who lack diversity or are unqualified. By having a specific sequence of activities to recruit high quality candidates, an organization can effectively compete for qualified applicants.
As the human resources professional, you are expected to work with the supervisor of the position being created to provide the technical competencies in candidate selection.
Research the process for filling a job vacancy and address the following:
- List the sequence of activities that are involved in hiring a new employee, and give a brief explanation of each step.
- Explain the data that should be included in a job analysis of that position.
- Describe how a job analysis becomes a position description.
- Describe how the human resources professional guides the selecting supervisor in applying good selection criteria, with consideration of U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) requirements to choose the best candidate.
Note: Be sure to include at least 3 references in your paper.
- 5 years ago
- HCA 311
- The nominal rate of return on a risky security is 8.37 percent, and the rate of return on risk-free securities is 4.1 percent. What is the inflation rate if the pure rate is 3.2 percent?
- A Wonderful Place to Lear
- business communication help
- response to article
- HCA 311
- FOR REY WRITER ONLY - PLEASE NO OTHER TUTORS
- Client & Server Networks
- Emotional Expression
- For Prof. Moses Only
- NOT RATED
5–7 slides (excluding title and reference slides); Speaker notes 200–250 words per slide.Acquiring talented individuals is essential to an organization’s success. A recruitment process is used …6 years ago
- NOT RATED
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. …6 years ago