I have 3 papers i need done by the 14thtedy.b
I have used this site before some teachers are good some are not.
Here are thre papers i need done. I will put zero down. If the work you give is really good price will go a litlle up and i will work more closer with you and only you. Attached is the format you have to use in a sample.
There are three different papers on here
4-Mat Review Instructions
The 4-MAT Review is a way of responding to readings, lectures, and life experiences that requires you, the learner, to interact with new ideas on several levels. This assignment is to be done on the Koenig (2006) textbook only. Please use the following format in preparing your 4-MAT Review, showing each of the four sections listed below with corresponding APA-style, Level 1 headers:
1. Summary. After listing the name of the book and author, summarize what you have read as if you were the author boiling down the book into 500 concise words. Prove that you comprehend the reading by writing a no-nonsense summary. The summary is not a commentary or listing of topics, but rather a gut-deep, insightful "précis" of the longer, more elaborate book, which should be cited in text at least once per paragraph in which the book is discussed, and with page numbers for direct quotations. Summary equals "boiled down."
2. Concrete Responses. Be vulnerable! In 250 words, relate a personal life episode that this book triggered in your memory. Relate your story in first person, describing action and quoting exact words you remember hearing or saying. In the teaching style of Jesus, this is a do-it-yourself parable, case study, and confession. You will remember almost nothing you have read unless you make this critical, personal connection. What video memory began to roll? This is your chance to tell your story and generate new ideas.
3. Reflection. What new questions pop up for you in response to what you have read? Take notes as you read. Outsmart the author by asking better questions than they did. Begin with questions like, "What bothers me about this book?" Discuss the positives and negatives about the book. Please keep this section to about 250 words.
4. Action. What are you going to do about it? Describe in detail what you are going to say to a counselee, send as an email, or say to a friend. What actions or changes are you going to make in your life as a result of what you have learned? Your response here is a matter of obedience first, questions later. Be precise in summarizing your action steps (limit these comments to about 200 words).
Provide an APA-style title page, making sure you show the title of the book reviewed, your name, and the institution [Liberty University]. You should also have a running head in the appropriate place and a page number on every page.
Please note: Your grade on the 4-MAT Reviews depends on the manner in which you address each of these four dimensions in response to your readings. Also, this assignment will be submitted to SafeAssign.
Here is the rubric
4-MAT Review Rubric
Paper adheres to APA formatting (title page, citations, references page, etc.)
Writing is clear with appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Headings are appropriately labeled.
Summary (500 words)
Following the listing of the name of the book, author, publisher and publication date, the student provides a comprehensive, concise summary of the major points of the book.
Personal opinion on the content of the book is written by the student.
Concrete Responses (250 words)
Student responds with a specific discussion of evidence based research on a specific mental or behavioral health issue in the military.
Reflection (250 words)
Thought-provoking questions are posed regarding the content of the text.
Positives and negatives of the book are discussed.
Action (200 words)
Details are included concerning how this information affects the student’s outlook as a counselor and researcher.
There is a description that indicates how the student can better establish research based rationale for faith-based programs in support of military members and their families.
Here is paper 2
Here is the rubric
APA Grading Rubric
The following template was designed for you, the student, in an attempt to provide a large amount of feedback for each of your assignments, more than could ever be hand written on any one assignment. You will see below all the areas that were objectively and thoroughly considered in the grading process, and how your performance was judged in each of these areas. The following template is a guideline for grading. The professor reserves the right to raise/lower a student’s final grade if it is believed template values have not credited assignment worth appropriately.
Running head is present and proper (i.e. Running head: ABBREVIATED TITLE)
Page # and abbreviated title (2–3 words) top R corner & present throughout paper
Full title is appropriate and in proper place (see APA for good title content)
Student name and school in proper place (course # and student ID # not necessary)
The abstract is of proper word length (120 word max), and of relevant content
Proper APA (not indented, no references, double spaced, correct heading, etc.)
Assignment Content (Content, even before references, worth approx 50% of grade)
The assignment is grammatically correct (including sentence structure)
The assignment is typographically correct
Text is written in a coherent, succinct manner
Points are presented with exceptional logic and insight
Points are supported by proper us of references (in text citations present where necessary)
Content is relevant in regards to—and sufficiently fulfills—assignment requirements
Assignment is written in 3rd person (except in sections where personal reflection may be appropriate)
Assignment is of proper length
Citations on the reference page match citations in text
The assignment contains a reference page free of errors (know APA well)
References are from professional—primary—sources (using original sources)
References are current (within 8 years, when applicable)
Assignment boasts at least required minimum number of references
Quotations are introduced (don’t start sentences), long quotes proper (& not excessive)
Proper presentation of in text citations (i.e. Smith & Jung, 2004, p. 123)
One inch margins (on L and R sides; don’t even/fix R margin)
Headings are correct
There is not additional space between paragraphs
Proper indenting and paragraph length
Font size and style are correct (Times New Roman, 12 point font)
Proper presentation of numerals (usually written up to nine, numerals 10 and up)
Proper introduction, use, and presentation of abbreviations
Proper use of quotations, commas, italics, and other punctuation
Other Miscellaneous APA
Here is the instructions
Research Paper Instructions
Utilizing information presented in your texts as well as theoretical and practical elements from academic and Christian sources, compile an original paper of 12–15 pages including title page, abstract, body and references, in APA style. It should summarize your understanding of resilience and spirituality in general, or resilience and spirituality shown in relationship to one or more major phases of the Resilience Life Cycle™. Address factors relevant to success in the phase(s) under consideration, and spiritual and professional approaches to resilience. A minimum of 10 scholarly sources (books and journal articles) is required in addition to your textbooks (if you choose to cite these). Grades will be assigned based on quality of content, how well APA guidelines are adhered to, the richness of citations utilized, quality of expression, and biblical integration presented. Please see the grading rubric for additional information.
- Length of paper: 13 pages Points off if the paper is below 12 pages or exceeds 15 pages. (Including title page, abstract and references.)
- Include at least 10 current references (within the last 8 years)—points deducted for each missing or out-of-date reference.
- Follow APA 6th style. Review the APA Grading Rubric for guidance regarding grading factors, and, for additional aid, research the Purdue Online Writing Lab at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/
- Paper will be graded on thoroughness, content, and use of theoretical material and integration of biblical perspective.
- Avoid Plagiarism—Using or passing off someone else’s work as your own is a serious academic offense. Papers are submitted through SafeAssign to check for the proper treatment of sources. You may submit a draft version to the “Research Paper [DRAFT]” SafeAssignment link to check your score, then edit and revise, and submit it to the “Research Paper” SafeAssignment link.
- Plagiarizing your paper will result minimally in failure of the assignment. Plagiarizing can also result in automatic failure of the course and academic discipline. Please make sure that all work is your own or is cited appropriately.
Here is paper 3
Case Study Instructions
Select a scenario below and discuss how you would proceed if working with this client.
Mario is an illegal alien from Mexico. He has lived in the U.S. for five years and worked various construction jobs in the South. Mario’s family stayed behind in Mexico so he struggles with loneliness and has a poor social network except for an outreach ministry at a local Catholic Church.
Mario was pulled over and charged with a DUI. He was sent to your agency for mandatory counseling in addition to attending a drug treatment support group like Alcoholics Anonymous. You are assigned Mario’s case.
Janet just completed her fourth divorce. She is in her early 30s. Her personal life is in chaos. She has children by three of her former husbands. Janet has struggled with addiction issues over the years including alcohol and drugs. She came from a very difficult family where her parents were alcoholics and often fought with each other. Janet was sexually abused by her uncle on more than one occasion when he lived with the family during her early teen years. Janet’s problems with drugs and alcohol began as a teenager.
Roger is an obese 40-year old man and suffers from other health issues like diabetes and high blood pressure. Roger reports that he lives alone and has very few friends. Roger is single and would like to be married. However, he is afraid that women will reject his advances due to his weight. To further complicate the issue, he reports struggling with homosexual thoughts and feelings. Roger sought your help because he recently contemplated suicide.
Select a scenario and explain how you would proceed in counseling this client. Do not copy the scenario into your paper. The following items can serve as sections in the paper. Be sure to identify each section in the paper by using at least APA Level 1 headings.
1. Personal information
Discuss the information you want to obtain from the client in the first session. Why do you want this information? Would one of the taxonomy models such as the one offered by Hays or Maslow be appropriate? Be clear in identifying this information such as Family Background or Relationship Background and explain why you would want to know this information.
2. Personal Biases and Limitations
Every counselor needs to consider his/her personal biases and limitations carefully. If the topic is a hot-button or you lack sufficient knowledge to be effective with the client then you would need to refer. Identify possible problems in working with the client. Be clear in explaining why these issues could detract from counseling.
What goals would you like to achieve with the client? Why do you believe that these goals are important? What would you do if the client refused to accept a goal that you believe would be helpful? If you were allowed only one goal, what would that goal be? Why do you believe this would be the most beneficial goal?
4. Theoretical Approach
Discuss the theoretical approach or model that you believe will be most effective for the client. Why will this model be the best model to use? What counseling techniques would be appropriate (e.g., genograms, journaling)? How many sessions would you schedule? Would you encourage the client to seek other areas of psycho-educational assistance or resources?
5. Therapeutic Progress and Success
How do you plan to measure success? Why is this form of measurement the best method to use with this client?
The conclusion should provide a brief summary of your closing thoughts or concerns about the future progress of the client.
The body of the paper must be 3–5 pages in addition to the title page, abstract page, reference page, and the rubric page.
The paper must include a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources. The information borrowed from the resources should offer support for your comments. Use the course materials and peer-reviewed journals easily accessed through Liberty University’s online library. If you have questions about the online library, contact the online librarian.
Information borrowed from other resources must be cited in the body of the paper in addition to listing the source citations alphabetically on the reference page.
The assignment must include a title page, an abstract page and a reference page that are current APA format compliant. Follow current APA formatting throughout the paper.
If you need assistance with current APA format, contact the Online Writing Center or Tutor.com. Liberty University offers a link to Tutor.com through the Liberty University Online website. Sign in with your Liberty username and password.
Here is the rubric
Case Study Grading Rubric
· Personal Information
· Personal Biases and Limitations
· Theoretical Approach
· Therapeutic Progress and Success
· A minimum of 3 academic resources were included in the paper.
· The paragraphs are grammatically correct and include a clear topic sentence
· Paragraphs consist of 3–6 sentences.
· Sentences are well-constructed, complete, clear, and concise
· Proper punctuation was used in the sentences
· The paper follows current APA format.
· The paper includes the required sections (e.g., title page, abstract, reference page, and rubric page)
· Citations and direct quotes are formatted correctly
· Proper headings were included
· The font and font size are appropriate
· Appropriate length (3–5 pages of body plus the title page and reference page)
- 5 years ago
- For Professor Goodman
- 100% PERFECT: MKTG 610 Week 4 DQ 1 Pricing
- homework due in 3 hours (it's just 5 questions)
- Complete the following statement: The 15th amendment gives _________________, but in reality the individuals states ______________________.
- Psychology Topic 2 The Brian and Behavior
- Financial Overview Assignment
- Only for Hifsa