Hypothesis Testing Paper
Research Issue: I would like to do my paper on drug addiction. I would like to research the difference between those who seek treatment with drug replacement therapy vs. those who do not use drug replacement therapy.
Attached is the data set for this study. The numbers in the "No Meds" column indicate the number of months free from addiction without medication. The numbers in the "Meds" column indicate the number of months free from addiction while taking medication. I recommend changing the measure to months instead of years given that this study will be current. It's hard to track patients for years due to deaths, moving from one location to another, and patients dropping out of the study for one reason or another. Plus, using months allows continuity with the most recent medications releases in the industry.
Pay particular attention to the information on the "t" test for independent means in Chapter 8 of your text - it relates directly to your hypothesis test. (Attached is the excel data to calculate the test statistic)
Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you formulate a hypothesis based on your selected research issue, problem, or opportunity.
Address the following:
- Describe your selected research issue, problem, or opportunity.
- Formulate a hypothesis statement concerning your selected research issue, problem, or opportunity.
- Determine your population and describe which sampling method you would use to generate your sample
- Describe how you would collect your data, the level of measurement of your data and which statistical technique you would use to analyze the data. Explain why you chose that statistical technique.
Include a conclusion of your anticipated findings.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Short Essay on Film Review/Personal Reflection
- payment link
- What is ethnic cleansing? Identify and describe two examples of ethnic cleansing from the 20th century. use examples from two...
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Questions
- See Attached Document
- Mental status exam
- URGENT! BUSINESS LAW RELATED RESEARCH PAPER
- Robin Simmons is ready to complete a cost-volume-profit analysis for 2016 for the Stellar Packaging Products manufacturing plant to determine...
- In early 1779, American forces under George Rogers Clark captured the British commander in the West, Colonel Henry Hamilton, at...
- Health Care Access Options