Submit a short progress report to your instructor on what you have learned in your Professional Communication course this term. Mention specific memos, e-mail, letters, instructions, reports, or proposals you have written or will soon write.
Please follow these guidelines for writing short reports:
- Do the necessary research. You have completed the necessary research for this assignment by participating in this course. However, you may want to refer to specific past lesson pages or completed assignments to refresh your memory.
- Anticipate how an audience will use your report. Although your immediate audience is your faculty member, memos, e-mails, and other communication may be passed on to others in business.
- Be objective and ethical. Say only what you know to be true, and if you're not sure be honest about that.
- Do not confuse your opinion with supported research.
- Do not exaggerate or minimize.
Please format your short report as a memo to your faculty member. Use headings and other design techniques in your report. Follow appropriate memo format; review the material from Module 01 for format guidelines.
Your short report memo should include:
- A short paragraph that introduces the topic of your report and alerts your readers what you will discuss. In this case, your purpose will probably be to preview your overall opinion of the course.
- Two or more paragraphs that provide a detailed explanation of your evaluation of the course. This evaluation will serve as your findings. Your report will be most helpful if you cite specific examples of assignments or topics from the course.
- One or more paragraphs that describe what changes that you think should be made to the course (your conclusion and recommendations).
Overall, your short report on the course should be no more than one page long.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- ECON-545 Business Economics - Week 6 You Decide
- BSOP-326 Total Quality Management - Week 3 - Ishikawa Research Paper
- ****Anyone want to make a easy $100 for answering these 45 questions ***
- Juvenile Justice
- Capsim Comp XM Simulator (Finance Homework)
- MacroEcon Practice Exam
- Identify three current trends
- Final Exam Questions.
- 2. Describe the Contract with American and its impact on the mid-term elections in 1994 and Clinton’s relationship with Congress.
- Socrates and Plato 2. Explain how Socrates (Plato) uses irony and contradiction to both refute the charges of youth corruption and believing in new/different gods and how this refutation concomitantly indicts both the prosecutors and the jury members.
Submit a short progress report to your instructor on what you have learned in your Professional Communication course this term. Mention specific memos, e-mail, letters, instructions, reports, or …