"Training and Development Programs and Performance Appraisals" Choose either the first or second question to respond to:
1) What has been your experience with any professional development programs or sessions you have attended?
- Do you feel it was worthwhile?
- Were you able to use what you learned for the job or to further your career?
- What would you have liked to be offered?
2) What has been your experience with any performance appraisals you may have received?
- Did you have input to what you were being evaluated on?
- Do you think it was fairly accurate or was it unfair in some way?
- Did you find it helpful, that is, improved your work?
- 4 years ago
- For professor Allan
- Stock Features
- what is the correlation coefficient and what is the coefficient of determination?
- Sales Management Assignment
- answer the question
- Film Analysis
- Why should you use ANOVA instead of several t tests to evaluate mean differences when an experiment consists of three...
- CIS 510_Assignment 2: Creating a Use Case
- Accounting discussion