As a public health nurse at a free clinic, you are assessing and interviewing a 21-year-old woman who has come to the clinic because she doesn’t have any energy and hasn’t felt good in weeks. During the interview, you learn that she averages one meal per day, smokes up to two packs of cigarettes per day, and rummages through trash to find items she can sell to purchase food, snacks, and cigarettes. She admits to using street drugs every once in a while when she can find someone who will share with her. She admits her life is a mess and she doesn’t know how to make it better.
- What data can you gather based on available client information?
- What questions should you ask yourself while interviewing this client?
- During planning, how can you, as the nurse, best assist this client?
- What are the potential strategies that would assist the client to a “better” life?
Your paper should be 2 pages in length, in APA format, typed in Times New Roman with 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1” margins. If outside sources are used, they must be cited appropriately
- National Political Campaign Financing
- ACC 290 Week 5 WileyPLUS Assignment Week Five
- HRM 531/HRM531 Final Exam Study Guide Version 2 (All Correct)
- 600 words on a current human ecology current event
- ACC 291 Week 4 - Individual WileyPLUS Assignment Week Four - Exercise Do It! 11-1 , E11-15, E11-16 Problem P11-6A And P11-8A
- STR 581 STRATEGIC PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION
- For Essays Guru
- FOR TUTOR FAITH
- Math Project ( 3 )
Review the following case study and complete the questions that follow. Submit your completed paper to Blackboard using the assignment link.
As a public health nurse at a free clinic, …
36448 Topic: NURS 340 Public Health
Number of Pages: 2 (Double Spaced)
Number of sources: 1
Writing Style: APA
Type of document: Essay