HUMN250-1303B-04 World Values and CulturesSmitty5
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
In your own community, what remnants of previous cultures can you identify? These unique elements can be things such as foods, music, clothing, linguistic traits, etc., that your family, church, neighborhood, or other community has preserved throughout the generations.
· When and where did these customs originate?
· How have they changed due to geographic relocation of the people or simply the passage of time?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
- 8 years ago
- MKT 421 Week 5 Individual Assignment Environmental Factors Paper
- ACC 206 Week 1 Exercise/Assignment: Chapter One Problems
- david eagleman and jorge luis borges.
- HIS 103 Impact of the Black Death (FIVE) APA format papers
- PSY/300 Week 2
- I'm having trouble with my assignment. Nancy can you help?
- please type into a Word document
- Write a two page essay on the following exercise: You work in a school where there is a high level of substance abuse in the community, which may include several of your parents. Explain what strategies you would use to educate your second grade students
- Research a company at which you would like to work (not your current employer) and write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- what merit is there, if any, in using more than one staffing model in a company or creating a hybrid...