HTM 100 _ W6blessdachild
Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research the tourism industry in your home state. Be prepared to discuss.
"Tourism" Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the various means of tourism (rail, automobile, and coach travel; airlines; cruise ships) to determine which sector you anticipate to grow the most in the next 20 years. Explain your rationale.
- From the e-Activity, assess the economic impact of tourism in your home state and make at least one recommendation for increasing that impact. Provide specific examples to support your response.
"Predicting the Future of Tourism" Please respond to the following:
- From the simulation, predict which hospitality and tourism segment will increase the most in the next 20 years. Explain your rationale.
- From the simulation, analyze the five types of tourism (eco/sustainable, cultural, heritage/historical, nature, and volunteer) and suggest another type of tourist activity you believe will become profitable in the near future. Explain your rationale.
NO ESSAY IS REQUIRED. NO PLAGIARISM. JUST SIMPLY REPLY TO EACH QUESTION WITH AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS.
- 6 years ago
- for allen only
- how can we detect ultraviolet waves & What instruments are used?
- JAVA - Population Database
- Activity of lactate dehydrogenase in mammalian tissues
- test- Mike Bayville
- Immunology term paper
- Need Help
- political Science
- Find demand curves for X and Y using the following utility functions (all demand curves should be functions of income...