The Long summer how climate changed civilization
Part I – What is the author’s thesis? (What’s the argument?) Who is the
intended audience? Briefly restate the author’s thesis and various
ideas that he/she wishes to get across with the book.
Part II – Was the author successful in arguing the thesis? What points were used
to support the author’s argument? Were they persuasive? Why/why
not? What, if anything, is missing? (Unanswered questions, unasked
Part III – Briefly give a personal review of the book. What did you learn?
Did you like it? Would you recommend it? Why/why not?
- 4 years ago
- 1. Please define and describe at least two areas that are examined to determine the etiology of three of the following anxiety disorders (biological, conditioning and learning, cognitive, and stress). Please cite sources for each area discussed.
- Movies are distributed in a variety of forms, not just first run theatrical presentations. What other ways are movies distributed?...
- Week 5 Health and Safety Plan - HRM 554 (Part Five)
- Complete 1 discussion question.
- homework help
- MGT 521 Functional Areas of Business Paper
- DUE IN 15 HRS LifeOf Pi seminar
- MGT380: Discussion 1&2