Hrm : Determining Hris needsoliveslove
1) Thoroughly assess the types of changes and new developments in technology and government regulations that should be considered in long-range planning requirements for updating or replacing a HRIS.
2) Thoroughly identify three (3) disadvantages (other than time) of using interviews and focus groups for data collection during the analysis phase when determining HRIS needs. Recommend three (3) approaches to overcome the disadvantages.
3) Thoroughly assess three (3) critical sources of data-gathering initiatives for an HRIS needs analysis and highlight the advantages and disadvantages of using each of those sources.
4) Thoroughly identify a system, process, or service in your organization’s HRIS that could be improved. Compare the current system, process, or service (where it is now) with the envisioned future (where it is going) and then create a gap analysis report that identifies the discrepancies between the current state and the future desired state and prioritizes needs.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- 7 years ago
- "Managing and Motivating Individuals”
- spencer eglish
- Multiplication Table Game in VB.NET
- Finance Help
- Solve the Linear Programming Problem
- English paper
- BUS330 week 5 Assignment Final Paper
- 2 page assignment
- E18-12B (Recognition of Profit on Long-Term Contracts)During 2014 AFCO started a construction job with a contract price of $2,500,000. The job was completed in 2016. The following information is available. 2014 2015 2016 Costs incurred to date $ 600,000 $