HRM 326 FINALEXAM 100% SCORE
1. Business strategy influences how the company uses all of the following capitals EXCEPT:
2. To use _________ to gain a competitive advantage requires linking the company’s human resources practices (such as training and development) to the business strategy.
3. This provides employees with immediate access to information, advice, and guidance.
Electronic performance support systems (EPSS)
4. Centralized training means that training and development programs, resources, and professionals are primarily housed in one location and decisions about training investment, programs, and delivery methods are made from inter-related departments.
5. Research suggests that the company satisfaction with the outsourcing of training and development depends on company-supplier trust and the specificity of the contract.
Purchase the answer to view it