How would you recruit participants from the public to take (attachment)Riverside
• How would you recruit participants from the public to take part in this research?
• What methods would you use to assign the participants to either the experimental group or the control group?
• What would the participants in the control group do?
• What are the independent and dependent variables for the experimental group?
• How would you measure the persuasiveness of the message?
• Would you use a self-reported survey measure or an unobtrusive behavioral measure? Explain your rationale.
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of self-reported measures in this type of study?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of nonreactive behavioral measures in this type of study? In what ways could a pretest interfere with your results?
• Why would you have stronger confidence in your results if you had 200 participants as opposed to only 10?
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it