How should I take ginseng?ihealbox
The use of ginseng in cultural and traditional settings may differ from concepts accepted by current Western medicine. When considering the use of herbal supplements, consultation with a primary health care professional is advisable. Additionally, consultation with a practitioner trained in the uses of herbal/health supplements may be beneficial, and coordination of treatment among all health care providers involved may be advantageous.
If you choose to take ginseng, use it as directed on the package or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Standardized extracts, tinctures, and solid formulations of herbal/health supplements may provide a more reliable dose of the product.
Ginseng is available in various formulations
DO NOT use different formulations (e.g., tablets, topical formulations, teas, tinctures, and others) of ginseng at the same time, unless specifically directed to do so by a health care professional. Using different formulations together increases the risk of an overdose of ginseng.
Store Ginseng as directed on the package. In general, ginseng should be protected from light and moisture.
- 6 years ago
- Research paper about stereotypes by FLANNERY O'CONNOR'S "EVERYTHING THAT RISES MUST CONVERGE"
- Econ Homework Question and Chart
- Junkers stock is expected to return 12.7 percent in a normal economy
- Rey Writer
- statistics help
- Accounting - Discussion Question
- Money is similar to other goods
- The Criminal Justice Tree
- small part paper in marketing