Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words in which you address the following questions:
1. How are formative and summative evaluations used in the classroom?
2. How are these evaluations different in a K-3 and a Birth-Pre-K learning environment?
3. Why is it important to use informal evaluation methods with preschool and primary children?
4. How is diagnostic evaluation used in instructional planning?
5. What strategies does the early childhood teacher use to assess young students using formative and summative measures?
6. What are the names of specific types of formative/summative assessments used in K-3 and Birth-Pre-K classrooms?
Purchase the answer to view it