A hot-air balloon is 150 feet above the ground when a motorcycle passes directly beneath it (traveling in a straight...lleghh
A hot-air balloon is 150 feet above the ground when a motorcycle passes directly beneath it (traveling in a straight line on a horizontal road). The motorcycle is traveling at 40 mph. If the balloon is rising vertically at a rate of 10 ft/sec, what is the rate of change of the distance between the balloon and the motorcycle ten seconds later?
- 9 years ago
- Find an equation parallel to y=-6 and passing through (7, -8)
- how would land elevation have changed if Coroado had traveled 150 miles due west from what is today Arizona instead...
- another country
- Consensual Relationship Agreements Case Study
- Please Simplify
- How is the cloud model of the atom different from Bohr’s model?
- An experimenter has investigated the effects of cigarette smoking on learning. Two levels of the smoking variable were used (smoked,...
- algebra need them done by sunday october 28