Assignment 2: Course Project—Business Planning – Part I
Imagine that you are starting a business, and you must prepare a PowerPoint presentation to explain your business plan to potential investors and/or lenders. Develop a 9–12-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_W3_A2.ppt.
Submit your business plan presentation to the W3: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
When making a presentation, you do not want to put so much information on the screen that you will lose the attention of your audience. Provide your information concisely on each screen taking advantage of bulleted lists. Since you do not want to crowd the screen, include explanatory information for each slide using the Notes feature in Microsoft PowerPoint. In an actual presentation, you would use these notes to practice the spoken portion of your presentation.
When creating your business plan presentation, include the following:
- Title and business name.
- Describe the form of business ownership of your business and explain the advantages and disadvantages of establishing your business in this form.
- Identify the objective(s) of the business.
- Describe your intended customers.
- Marketing plan – Specifically describe your major product(s) or service(s).
- Marketing plan – Explain how you intend to promote your product(s) or service(s).
- Marketing plan – Discuss the pricing for your major products (items) or services.
- Marketing plan – Identify your channels of distribution; how you intend to get the products or services to your customers.
- Explain the economic factors that will impact your business.
- Identify your main competitors or competition factors that may impact your business.
- List of references using APA format of sources you used to research the business plan. Include at least three resources one of which may be your textbook.
Refer to the grading rubric for insight into grading criteria for this assignment.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria|
|Describe the form of business ownership of your business and explain the advantages and disadvantages of your choice.|
|Describe your target customers.|
|Explain your marketing plan as it relates to each of the 4Ps of marketing.|
|Explain the economic factors that will impact your business.|
|Identify the competition that will impact your business.|
Usage and Mechanics (8)
APA Elements (8)
- 6 years ago
- Environmental science lab 2
- For Xoon Bus 599
- aifarooq786:Discuss an auto company in detail.
- HRM 323 Week 3 LT Evaluation
- HCA 322 Weeks 1-5 Whole course Health Care Ethics and Medical Law Ashford
- BSHS 471 Week 4 Individual Assignment Internet Search for Article and Written Report on the Design
- Consumer Behavior Fundamentals
- Study Guide -Delivering Healthcare in America: A Systems Approach
- Art Essay on the painting ( 101 art course )
- Thomas Jefferson's first inaugural address came after a controversial election between himself and John Adams, the former president. Jefferson belonged...
- NOT RATED
Please see attached for description. ORiginal work only. Cite sources in apa format.7 years ago
- NOT RATED
Course Project—Business Planning – Part I
Imagine that you are starting a business, and you must prepare a PowerPoint presentation to explain your business plan to potential investors and/or lenders. …6 years ago