1. Read carefully about the real motives of the 9/11 highjackers on pages 147 and 162 of The 9/11 Commission Report at:http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report.pdf (follow the pagination appearing on the Report, NOT the pagination appearing on your computer screen).
2. Read carefully the three-paragraph section titled "Anti-American Attitudes" on pages 14 and 15 of the Report of the Defense Science Board Task Force on Strategic Communication: http://ftp.fas.org/irp/agency/dod/dsb/commun.pdf
3. Read carefully pages 1-4 of The Palestine-Israel Conflict and the United States presentation:http://faculty.indstate.edu/melyassini/Geography%20of%20the%20Palestine-Israel%20Conflict%20and%20the%20USA--Why%20Do%20They%20Hate%20Us.pdf
4. Read the synopsis of the video "Letter to America," watch the video "Reel Bad Arabs," and watch the three short video clips (involving statements and/or revealtions by former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Congressman and vice chairman of the 9/11 Commission Lee Hamilton, and former CIA officer michael Scheuer).
Based EXCLUSIVELY on these short readings and these videos, write a 200 to 300 word-essay in which you provide TWO brief and documented answers to the TWO critical questions that seem to come to the 'American' mind whenever we mention or discuss the Middle East or U.S.-Middle East relations: (1) "Why do they hate us, and why do we hate them?" and (2) Why are U.S. political elites so indifferent to the sufferings of the Palestinian people while so committed to Zionism and the State of Israel and so loud and clear about their commitment? In this context, the term "Zionism" refers to the international colonial movement designed to make Palestine an exclusively extraterritorial nation-state for world Jewry by dispossessing and expelling the native Muslim and Christian Arab Palestinians. due Sunday night
- 8 years ago
- Discussion Questions
- campare spanish america and british america
- Witchcraft in Europe
- Finanace 571
- 3 pages religons
- DISCUSSION BOARD FORUM 1 - BENJI CASE STUDY
- Module 5
- Christy Heart
- Penguin Pucks, Inc., has current assets of $7,000, net fixed assets of $25,800, current liabilities of $6,600, and long-term debt of $15,600.
- In 750 to 1,000 words in APA 6th ed. format, explain what is meant by a limit order. How does a stop order differ from a limit order, and how is it similar? Describe circumstances (with examples) under which the use of these orders would be appropriate. (