1. Time, or a perceived lack of time, is one of the most commonly named sources of stress. What are your strengths as a time manager? What are your greatest weaknesses? Discuss one thing in your life you wish to prioritize and create more time for.
2. What would you like to be true in the future that is not true now? Pick a one year time frame and if you had the perfect year then…1) What would you want to be different this year? 2) What would you try or learn? 3) What would you end?
4) What would you want to start?
Respond to question in journal format. 2-3 pages.
- 4 years ago
- Explain the humanistic theory and the influence on interpersonal relationships. (200 words maximum) TRY TO BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE AND INCLUDE A REFERENCE, THANK YOU.
- Evaluation of Corporate Performance
- Assignment 1: Client Letter
- Accounting Case Study
- Under what conditions is whistle blowing required, and why?
- PROFESSOR 2013
- FOR PHYLLIS YOUNG ONLY.. THANK YOU
- FIN 535 WEEK 9 DISCUSSION
- NTC 362 Week 3 Learning Team: Diagram Current Local Campus Network in SIM Part II