This is a 2 part question.
Part 1 the following questions need to be answered as they would pertain to a restaurant chain.
- 1. Consider your course project and your Global Marketing Plan you began to work on in Unit One. What challenges and opportunities might you face in the international marketing research process?
- 2. What sort of scanning tools and procedures would you implement for your international business?
- 3. If you collect primary data for your Global Marketing Plan, what sort of tools and methods would you use? Explain your answer.
- 4. Would you collect qualitative or quantitative data or both? How would you eliminate cultural bias?
- 5. Are there any privacy laws and regulations that should be observed?
- 1. Each year, in the month of August, Business Week magazine features the top ranked global brands for the year. (Your book contains a table of top brands, but this information is not current!) Locate the most recent listing of top global brands. Select one brand from the "top 100" that interests you.
- 2. Briefly describe the brand/company that you selected and explain why this brand interests you.
- 3. What are some of the reasons for the success of this brand?
- 4. Has the brand moved up or down in rankings since our book was published? What factors have contributed to this upward or downward transfer in position?
- 5. How might local brands compete with this global brand? What suggestions could you offer?
- 6. Consider your own project for your IMP. Will you be competing with a global or local brand? How will you use branding to promote your product in your country of choice? How will you build brand recognition and equity?
- 5 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it