As we mentioned in the project description, creating a plan for your career is like planning a journey. The more clearly you can envision the destination, the easier it is to lay out the path in front of you. Throughout Units 1–3, you explored your passions and interests in psychology in relation to the scholar-practitioner model. You also provided and received feedback to improve your ability to communicate your vision and relevant goals. This assignment asks you to now put your ideas together in your vision as a practitioner-scholar:
- Your purpose in psychology.
- Your meaningful goals.
- The assignment also provides the opportunity to receive feedback from your instructor to help you further clarify your vision of your future in the field of psychology. Complete the following:
- 1.Review your completed work in the Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Worksheet.
- 2.Review your formatted assignment from the assignment preparation study in the Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Template one last time to complete any last refinements.
- 3.Review the Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Scoring Guide one last time to make sure you meet all the requirements for your assignment.
- 4.Review your paper to ensure you meet the following additional requirements:
- Length: 2–3 typed and double-spaced content pages (length excludes title page, abstract, and reference list).
- Font: Times New Roman 12 point.
- References: Include at least 2 scholarly and/or practitioner references.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the profession of psychology.
- Writing Style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so. Because you are talking about yourself in this paper, you may write in the first person.
- APA formatting: Must be formatted according to APA (current edition) style and formatting and include a title page, abstract, and reference list.
- Submit the following for your instructor's review:
- 1. Your completed Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Template with your assignment content.
2. Your completed Your Vision as a Psychology Practitioner-Scholar Worksheet with your prewriting, drafting, and reflective work.Contact your instructor
Purchase the answer to view it