Home work Due Sunday Interview Profileluclu
Resources: pp. 176–182 in Ch. 5; pp. 187–200 in Ch. 6; pp. 259–268 in Ch. 8; pp. 353–358 in Ch. 10; and pp. 463–471 in Ch. 14 ofUnderstanding Psychology; Appendix A
Interview a person you feel comfortable asking about their personality and attitudes.
Submit your Interview Profile. You must choose a person who is close to your own age, and interview that person to learn more about them. In addition to the interview, compare and contrast the responses from your interview with your own responses to the same question. You must report your findings in an informative 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, and include the following elements:
· Does the interviewee remember information more accurately if he or she observes the behavior being performed or does he or she prefer to read how the behavior is performed?
· Does the interviewee prefer studying in a library, or at home where there are background noises and some distractions?
· Has the person you are interviewing taken the Myers Briggs test? Report the results.
· Does the interviewee think these results are accurate? Why or why not?
· Which experiences does this person think contributed most in the development of his or her personality?
· Does this person feel that he or she is self-monitoring in regards to his or her attitudes? How or how not?
· What does the interviewee feel was the strongest influence on his or her attitudes?
· What role does your interviewee think a person’s race, gender, or ethnicity play when forming that person’s personality and attitudes?
· Does this person feel he or she is better at tasks when intrinsically motivated or extrinsically motivated?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Post as an attachment.
- 8 years ago
- Suppose the state program changed from a credit to a deduction. If the state tax rate were a flat 3...
- 3-part Finance & Budgeting exam questions (PDF attached!)
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Computing security
- Cycloheximide is a drug that inhibits protein synthesis by cells. Predict what effect Cycloheximide would have on the greening response...
- Help needed as soon as possible! willing to pay well!
- how to segment electronic product list 5 elements?
- Acc210 Chapter 2 Exam
- What is the formula of normality(solution based ques.)
- NOT RATED
Resources: pp. 176–182 in Ch. 5; pp. 187–200 in Ch. 6; pp. 259–268 in Ch. 8; pp. 353–358 in Ch. 10; and pp. 463–471in Ch. 14 of Understanding Psychology;Appendix A8 years ago