Home Work #
Strategic Philanthropy for Organizations
- Research, define, and discuss what strategic philanthropy is and why it is beneficial to organizations, as well as give one example.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here
- Help w/ Science work
- statistices online homework
- group 3 Asset For SmartZena
- Summary and response
- paraphrase this cause in less than one hour
- You will write a research paper about the demographic transition model and global food production and distribution for a growing human population to meet global food security goals.
- NUR 405 Week 6 Individual Assignment Persuasive Letter
- NUR 405 Week 3 Individual Assignment Community Health Nursing Reflection
- Petition for Reinstatement
- BUS 401
Six Rights of the Consumer
- Research and describe the six rights of the consumer. Provide a detailed analysis of each right and illustrate the importance.
The requirements below must …
Technology's Influence on Society
- Research, identify and discuss technology’s influence on society, as well as at least three ways it has changed the way companies do business.
The requirements …
Research and describe the six rights of the consumer. Provide a detailed analysis of each right and illustrate the importance.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted …
Importance of Reputation Management
Write a paper that traces the history and development of PR in the United States. Pay special attention to each of the distinct stages.
The requirements below must …
- Public Relations
Formal and Informal Research
Write a paper that describes the differences between formal and informal research. What are the benefits and the drawbacks? Provide examples of when might …
Process and Order Fulfillment
Complete a process and order fulfillment paper using either a personal experience or select a fortune 500 company (i.e. Amazon, Google, or Coca Cola) to discuss their …
Presidential PR Campaign
Write a paper that describes the PR campaign each candidate conducted in the last presidential election. Was the campaign a success or failure? Defend your position.
Environmental Issues Faced by Business and Society
- Research, identify and discuss some of the environmental issues faced by business and society as well as at least two strategic approaches …
Employee Motivation and Organizational Behavior
Research, analyze and interpret how employee motivation affects organizational behavior as well as three strategies an organization can do to increase …
Six Basic Steps to Decision Making
Research, analyze and interpret the six basic steps to organizational decision making and describe each one and its importance.
The requirements below must be met for …