History unit 13 extraTaha Gursoy
Yes, you need to interview five people personally. Yes, three pages or more. Here is the guidance:
"Interview project (100 points). Interview and record the views of at least five people who lived through, or participated in, one of the following: the Great Depression, World War I, World War II, the postwar Cold War, the Korean War, the Vietnam War or the 1973 Arab-Israeli War. Using the information in the textbook and the quotations of the people interviewed, write a short, organized three-page paper about the impact of that event on the lives of people in the world."
You do not automatically get 100 points, of course. The paper needs to be focused on the question/topic. Spelling and punctuation, etc., count. Of course, you cannot take from outside sources; you need to do the interviews.
- 5 years ago
- Due in 8 hours - power point presentation original work, no grammar erros please
- BUS 670 Week 1 Individual Assignment Legal Underpinnings of Business Law
- Recruitment and Selection Strategies Recommendations
- Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run...
- MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING CALCULATIONS
- Is Your Health Everyone's Business
- BIO 101 Week 2 Discussion Question
- Logistics Planning