history questions aztec and incamdsbro
n this SAS Curriculum Pathways Interactivity, you will view four short videos and read and analyze six short primary-source documents to collect information which will allow you to take a position and respond to the focus question: Which civilization was more impressive, Aztec or Inca?
To begin, follow this link to Interactivity 1219. If prompted, enter "melody9off" in the Student User Name then click "log in" to begin. (quick launch #1219).
As you proceed through the material, you will be instructed to complete a document analysis by identifying passages that support a position. Please be thorough in selecting your passages and in writing your brief analyses of the passages. Always write in complete sentences. When you reach the end, save your document to submit here.
- Activate and build background knowledge about two American civilizations that built dominant empires in the 13th century
- Analyze the relevant primary-source documents and identify arguments with varying points of view
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the Aztec and Inca civilizations
- 8 years ago
- what is 20•90
- compostion on if you could change the rules of school
- who decided that they should run the modern olympics?
- What is the net force of a 1.0 N force and an 8.0 N force acting on an object if...
- whats the answer to this inquality -3<x+3<9
- Problem: Euler's number, e, can be estimated using the following formula: e = 1 + 1/1! + 1/2! + 1/3!...
- you get work kingzore!!!!!
- If the surface area of a sphere is 100pi cm2, what is the radius?", where "pi" is the symbol.
- why was it important for roman men to register in the census?
- find the horizontal asymptote of y=(4e^(x) + 7)÷(e^(x)-1)
- NOT RATEDPart OneIn this SAS Curriculum Pathways Interactivity, you will view four short videos and read and analyze six short primary-source documents to collect information which will allow you to take a …8 years ago