History Professional Geeklacwil
Unit III PowerPoint Presentation Choose one major economic act enforced against the colonies by the British Crown prior to war, and cover the following: Describe the role, reason, and impact of the act on the colonies. Identify the arguments for/against the act by persons in the colonies. Identify major actions by the colonies in reaction to your selected act. How did this act increase or decrease fears of an overbearing central government? What was the nature of the colonial government under crown authority? Answer and defend your perspective on the following: “Was this particular act an inevitable catalyst for the eventual war?” Your presentation should meet the following requirements: must have a minimum of 12 slides, not including title or reference slides; must have a maximum six pictures total—focus needs to be on content; must include a title page identifying your chosen act; must include at least one selection from a Online Library database, such as the American History and Life database that is used as research of the event and views of the time; and must include citations throughout, and a reference page at the end identifying any sources used per 6th edition APA format.
- 6 years ago
- I need just new data asap
- who determines resource allocation
- Dear Administrator ,
- “Fear” was on the minds of Americans from 1920 to 1945
- based on seligman's ideas regarding depression, which of the following attributions would be made by an individual likely to become...
- Some foxes live in a hot desert environment. This type of fox has very large ears. Explain how the size of the...
- 1) ZZZ Company sells beds and linens. There are 10,000 shares of capital stock outstanding. The annual fiscal period...
- i have a blank on the palm of my hand
- how to make a four digit number model base using tens
- what documents present and gyarentee the basic rights of american citizens