History Homework - Woodrow Wilsonlgumber
This is homework, not a project, please keep brief.......
I need the following for History....I have attached the powerpoint file, the .pub file that is the frame for the resume)
Read and evaluate Wilsons 14 Points and create the Resume for an assessment
This is Wilson's 14 points: http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/wilson14.asp
- Identify and analyze the foreign policy of Woodrow Wilson
- Read the excerpt of Wilson’s 14 point speech
- Write a 3-5 sentence of the points using non-presidential language ( summarize points 5-13 together)
- Rank the idealism of the 14 points based on a scale of 1-10 (10 being most unrealistic, 1 being most realistic)
- Create a resume for Wilson as if he were applying for the position as a diplomat
- Include the following:
* Objective-Statement of why you would be the ideal candidate
* Background and experience (Education, accomplishments, etc)
* Leadership style (how have you demonstrated leadership)
* References (People who can vouch for your accomplishments)
- 8 years ago
- Explain the growing national debates about morality in the late 19th century, particularly in relation to the changing roles of...
- a company wants to ship 63,720 model airplanes the size of a shipping carton is measured by the number of...
- Financial Planning & Taxation
- Need HS Junior Geometry HW ASAP -PG 347 - #1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 17
- finance question
- You have a chance to buy an annuity that pays $1,000 at the end of each year for three years. You could earn 5.5% on your money in other investments with equal risk. What is the most you should pay for the annuity? (Points : 6
- decribe what might happen in an ecosystem after a volcano erupts
- Macro Econ
- How is the idea of democracy presented, and how does democracy develop in the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell?