History Homework Help!!!Student2000
Hi. I need the following 4 questions answered each in at least a paragraph in 250-300 words.
1.Frederick Lewis Allen's best-selling book, Only Yesterday, noted that "a revolution in manners and morals" was sweeping over the country in the 1920s. Explain.
2.The overall goals of the New Deal were "relief, recovery, and reform". Give an example of a New Deal program for each, making sure to describe it.
3.The 1950s ould be described as a decade of both anxiety and affluence. Explain.
4.Briefly define Lyndon B. Johnson's idea of "The Great Society" and then discuss the controversy over it.
This assignment is due on Saturday June 8th at 10:45AM.
- 8 years ago
- Finance Excel Question Problem 2
- Applying Ohms Law HW
- Assignment 2: Gene Technology
- Demonstrate your understanding of practical techniques to bring about better relationships in real life,by writing paragraph on each of the...
- homework for shahimermaid
- I am doing a research project on Multiple Sclerosis and right now my research question is, "What is MS and...
- Epidemiology of Infectious Disease
- SCI 162 Final
1. Frederick Lewis Allenâs best-selling book, Only Yesterday, noted that âa revolution in manners and moralsâ was sweeping over the...NOT RATED
1. Frederick Lewis Allen’s best-selling book, Only Yesterday, noted that “a revolution in manners and morals” was sweeping over the country in the 1920s. Explain.
2.…8 years ago