The Instructional Quality Commission approved the Draft History-Social Science Framework for California Public Schools for field review on September 19, 2014. They described the developmental considerations for these years as follows: “The years of adolescence are critical in a student’s emotional, physical, and mental development. Students who, at age twelve, are only beginning to be able to entertain abstract historical or political ideas or reasoning processes will normally, by age sixteen, have the capacity to engage in analytical thought that is “recognizably adult.” This change does not emerge full-blown nor, once under development, is It consistently displayed.”
Your task for this assignment is the following. Choose one of the listed themes below, and develop a unit or a lecture, in which you describe an activity or exercise to engage students, two readings that will provide your students the necessary understanding of the subject, and the didactic material you will cover to supplement the learning. You can only use the material we have covered in class. How would you re-inserting the Chicano/a experience into the historical process? Are you adhering to the Master Narrative of American History, or would you utilize a counter narrative or series of counter narratives to present the material?
Grade Eleven—United States History and Geography: Continuity and Change in Modern United States History
Connecting with Past Learnings: The Nation’s Beginnings
The Rise of Industrialization, Urbanization, and Immigration
The Rise of the United States as a World Power
America’s Participation in World War II
The Transformation of Post-World War II America
United States Foreign Policy Since World War II
The Development of Federal Civil Rights and Voting Rights
Social Movements in the 1960s-1970s
Contemporary American Society
Format: 2-4 pages essay( Times New Roman 12 – Double spaced)
- Write Essay about Martin Luther king “Letter from Birmingham Jail”
- DBM/380 Week 4 Normalization of the Art Museum ERD. Get an A++.
- economics essay
- Civil Liberties, Habeas Corpus, and the War on Terror
- For this assignment, choose a peer-reviewed article to review. Use the databases within the CSU Online Library, or use another source that contains peer-reviewed articles. The purpose of this assignment is for you to practice reviewing articles that con
- ECO/415 Week 1 Individual Assignment Basic Concepts Paper. Get an A++.
- this assignment is based upon an article, needs to summaryize the article
- Aztecs and Mayans