Africa is a vast continent with a rich history and many kingdoms.
In this SAS Curriculum Pathways Activity, you will use the Internet and any reference books available to search for information about more African civilizations.
Follow this link to Activity 1110. If prompted, enter melody9off in the Student User Name, then click "log in" to begin. (quick launch #1110)
Open and copy the Scavenger Hunt: African Kingdoms document into a word processing program. Using the Internet and any books you can find, complete the questions. Your answers should be written in complete sentences. Include a link to any Internet source(s) used after each question. When finished, upload the document.
NOTE: Wikipedia is NOT an acceptable source, even if it is the first one that shows up when you use a search engine.
- 8 years ago
- do you have experince in insurance
- online work
- analysis of case study - HPT
- suppose you were given a sample of a mixture that was made of equal parts of Sulfur, suger, and water. ...
- What's 464 divided by 2
- an externsl SATA interface is five times faster than USB 2.0 is 40 times faster than usb 1.1 if usb...
- Article 2
- what are main points in the chapter tree haven in silverwing
- Jackson is 54 miles from lazy. Ontario is 31 miles south of Jackson. The developer plans to make a...
- In a newspaper article how do they tell the story? (Narrative) Can you think of any other ways that stories...