history assignment about "Chapter I - The American Crisis - December 23, 1776"ornella_eanoni
READ THIS LINK BELOW AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
As you prepare to write this essay, please consider the following:
- Context: When and why was this piece written?
- What are the main ideas of the piece (stated in your own words)?
- Content and presentation:
- Does the author provide adequate evidence to support his or her contentions? Is the reasoning valid?
- What form does the author use: Essay, letter, speech? Why is this appropriate to the content?
- Does the author use any rhetorical devices such as repetition, metaphor, or imagery to re-enforce the content?
The essay should be 500 words long, written in 3rd person, properly formatted and documented in MLA style, and contain:
- An introduction with a clear and specific thesis statement.
- Body paragraphs providing examples (with appropriate MLA documentation) and discussions of inherent American values as reflected in context, ideas, content, and presentation.
- A conclusion that wraps up the essay without being redundant or introducing new ideas.
- A proper Works Cited page
- 4 years ago