HIS 101 and 111 Pre-History Paragraph Assignment
Estimated to be 16,000 years old, this is an image from the Lascaux Cave in Southwestern France near the village of Montignac. Four teenage boys discovered the cave in September 1940, and for about a decade the site was a major tourist attraction, but the cave was closed to visitors in 1963 in an effort to preserve the fragile ecology of the cave. It has been a real struggle for the French to preserve the cave and its images intact. See The Cave of Lascaux. There is now an exact duplicate available for visitors. Most of the drawings in the cave are of large animals, and most of the drawings are arranged in comic-strip fashion, from left to right, to tell the story of successful hunts. Photo Credit.
According to the textbook, what were some of the characteristic phases of development of pre-"historical" humanity? (Please make sure that you read the short notes on "pre-history" first.)
- 8 years ago
- 3.Cholati is a foreign corporation that produces fi ne chocolates for sale worldwide. Cholati markets it chocolates in the United...
- Excel Assignment Review
- who invented the light bulb?
- help with the finance concept
- Need help with finance home work due Friday. chapter 9
- Compare and contrast the relative value of trying to fill a position by considering persons already in the organization versus looking for persons outside the organization.
- two 500 word questions based on intro to politics