Here is my problem...I partially answered for March 31, but my question is what would be the long term debt...yoznne
Here is my problem...I partially answered for March 31, but my question is what would be the long term debt for March 31? Notes payable. Sentry Security Systems purchased $72,000 of office equipment on April 1, 19X3, by signing a three-year, 12% note payable to Sharp, Inc. One-third of the principal, along with interest on the outstanding balance, is payable each April 1 until maturity. (The first payment is due in 19X4.) a. Fill in the following table to reflect Sentry's liabilities, assuming a March 31 year-end. March 31 19X4 19X5 19X6 Current liabilities $80,640 Current portion of long-term debt 32,640 Interest payable 8,640 Long-term liabilities Long-term debt b. Assuming that interest is properly recorded at the end of each year, present the proper journal entry to record the last payment on April 1, 19X6. Thanks for any help!
- 9 years ago
- Taxation I exam
- when the polos and his family gained _________ in the chinese court and took fabulous stories back to italy
- The are of a square coffe shop is 256 square meters. How long is each side?
- Public Anthropology’s Community Action Website Project Writing Assignment. Due on Friday 14:00 pm
- 1. MIRANDA VERSUS ARIZONA (1966) 1) Description of the case, which precipitated the ruling. 2) Summarize the reasoning of the court, including the constitutional issues...
- Explain the principles of successful mentoring programs.
- design a satalite
- The Output of a function is 7 more than 3 times the input. Find the input when the output is...
- what issues were discussed and resolved in the burnlington vs panico case
- what is three tenths add one fifth