"helper" - Interoffice Memo
The following memo is from an exasperated manager to her staff. Obviously, this manager does not have the time to clean up her writing or another set of eyes to review her written material before mailing it.
Albertina Sindaha, Operations Manager
You were all supposed to clean up your work areas last Friday, but that didn't happen. A few people cleaned their desks, but no one pitched in to clean the common areas.
So we're going to try again. As you know, we don't have a big enough custodial budget anymore. Everyone must clean up himself. This Friday I want to see action in the copy machine area, things like emptying waste baskets and you should organize paper and toner supplies. The lunch room is a disaster area. You must do something about the counters, the refrigerator, the sinks, and the coffee machine. And any food left in the refrigerator on Friday afternoon should be thrown out because it stinks by Monday. Finally, the office supply shelves should be straightened.
If you can't do a better job this Friday, I will have to make a cleaning schedule. Which I don't want to do. But you may force me to.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on the basics of interoffice memos. Based on your readings and understanding, create a 2- to 4-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- An explanation on the effectiveness of the memo with respect to its tone.
- An analysis on the potential barriers to the successful communication of its intended message.
- A revised memo with improved structure using polite and firm tone consistently.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
- BUS 475 Final Exam
- Compare and contrast passive diffusion, facilitated diffusion and active transport.
- Part A: Your task for this assignment is to identify morphemes and phonemes within a text. For the first half you'll need to identify the morphemes in the text that follows. Begin by separating morphemes with slashes then list all the morphemes and clas
- week 5 hsm 60
- Discuss an incident
- Compare and contrast the impact of an unexpected shift to a more expansionary monetary policy under rational and adaptive expectations....
- I need a journal about Kite Runner describing Baba's character.
- Blue Sky Case Study
- Write a literature review.