Help me with Astronomy assignment please!! B.Quantitative reasoning a.How much energy is produced when the sun converts 1 kg of hydrogen...ys_s31
Help me with Astronomy assignment please!! B.Quantitative reasoning a.How much energy is produced when the sun converts 1 kg of hydrogen into helium? If the average household uses 1400 kW-hr per month, how long would the conversion of 1 kg of hydrogen to helium power an average household? b. If you are cruising down the road at 50 mph and a policeman with a radar gun (wavelength 1 cm) reflects radar light off your bumper, what wavelength of radar light does he get back? Assume the policeman is stationary, and you are moving towards him. Light that gets reflected has twice as much shift as light that is just emitted, so use the formula for the shift of emitted light but multiply by two. (Hint: convert mph to m/s.)
- 9 years ago
- what is the goal of biology?
- milk sugar
- under what circumstances according to emerson does mean egotism vanish?
- i need answere to these questions ASAP
- Select one of the following scenes to recreate and describe: Life as a Confederate solider during the Civil War Life as an...
- 5+4i is a solution of a quadratic equation with real coeffiecients. find the other solution
- HCA240 w7 350 word total
- what is the factor of 100x^2-580x?
- LASA 1—Genesis Cash Budget Report