Help with Literature
|Phase 4 Discussion Board|
|Deliverable Length:||See Assignment Details|
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Primary Task Response:
There are twelve poems in the anthology to read:
Note: If you find a poem in the anthology that speaks more directly to you, you may substitute it in your Discussion Board essay. ·
Pick the poem that speaks to you, meaning the one that captures an essence of feeling, emotion, or experience that moves you or speaks your truth. Write a brief piece explaining why you chose the poem and what it evokes in you.·
Comment on how brief, intense imagery and rhythm can encapsulate big ideas and call up profound reactions in people. Poetry is the art of capturing human experience through images and metaphors. It communicates the heart of the matter without spelling it out.
Discuss why people need to express their experiences for others to understand.
Discuss why people feel the urge to make meaning or sense of their lives.
- why do you think that oil would be so important to the Greeks?
- What was the most important work of freed mans bureau? .
- Five Life Skills for Graduates Aims and Summary This module aims to support the student in their move from Coventry...
- Torts and privacy
- What is a share? please explain this like you are to a 5 year old as i dont understand...
- Name the standard that is used of food labels to help you find out how a food fits into your...
- Decision making analysis
- Help with Pre-Calculus
- Answers to this PDF file is needed for an accounting class