Help with english disccusion questionsweetapples21
|1203B-04 The Sciences: Inquiry, Innovation and Invention|
|Task Name:||Phase 2 Discussion Board|
|Deliverable Length:||2 Parts: See Assignment Details|
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Library Research Assignment
Astrology and Scientific Method
Astrology claims that a person’s personality talents, daily activities, mate choice, and many other of aspects his or her life are associated with his or her birthday. This influence is supposedly due to positions of the sun, moon, and planets against the background of the visual star patterns (constellations) at the time and place of birth, and some mysterious force or influence between them. Those "positions" are their locations in the sky relative to one of twelve constellations arrayed along the ecliptic throughout the year. Those twelve constellations are designated as the signs of the Zodiac. Many followers of astrology have claimed it as a science, yet, for several reasons, it is best termed a pseudoscience.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- 9 years ago
- need help
- 2 accounting problems
- Assignment 6: Physical Design and Implementation Due Week 7 and worth 50 points This assignment requires the use of a relational database...
- I currently have a whole course book of assignments on HTML that needs to be done whats the cost its...
- look at 2 versions of the same news story: a paper based version and electronic version. make notes about the similarities...
- In the passage "The World Turned Upside Down", What is the author's attitude toward the conflict? Whose side does he...
- There are 17 students in alisas class she wants to bake cupcakes for everyone each batch makes six cupcakes and...
- Why does a teacher earn less than a firefighter? Why does a white male earn more than a white female with...
- Accounting Help Needed - MUST BE COMPLETE AND CORRECT FOR GOOD RATING
- H3PO+Ba(OH)2-->Ba3(PO4)2+H2O Its a limited reactant problem
- NOT RATED
1203B-04 The Sciences: Inquiry, Innovation and Invention TaskName: Phase 2 Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 2 Parts: See Assignment Details Details:
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due …5 years ago