Help Do todayF_UP_Kid869
In Lesson 12, you were introduced to binary numbers and how to convert them to decimal, octal, and hexadecimal number bases. For the Project, use the concepts that you learned in this course to develop a solution that converts a binary number into decimal, octal, and hexadecimal number bases. Given any 8-bit binary number, your solution should be able to convert it to decimal, octal, and hexadecimal notations and then display the results. Your solution should include a problem analysis chart, an IPO chart, a data dictionary, an interactivity chart, an algorithm, and flowcharts. You should incorporate modules, decision structures, functions, arrays, and/or loops in your solution. Feel free to use other concepts from Lessons 1-12. Assume for the Project, that you were provided with a custom function called StoreBinaryToArray(input). The StoreBinaryToArray function takes the binary input from the user and stores each digit (0 or 1) into a one-dimensional array called BinaryArray. For example, if the user inputs 10101010, the BinaryArray will look like: BinaryArray Element Number 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Value Stored 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 Use the StoreBinaryToArray function to complete the Project.
- 9 years ago
- In 1990, Did China welcome the U.S. intervention?
- Give the coordinates of three points that form a straight line when connected
- Briefly discuss (in one paragraph) money, materialism, charity, love and hypocrisy in "Oliver Twist" by Charles Dickens
- I have an online Mcgraw hill connect account can someone login and do my accounting homework there?
- Atomic number
- What is the imporance of Waitangi Day to New Zealanders?
- 4Al+3O2 →2Al2O3 Calculate the number of moles of Al2O3 formed when 17.2 mol of O2 react with Al.
- The process that a consumer goes through when they gather and analyze information related to purchases and investments is referred...