- Words: 125
t to ensure we get a good grade we must use our topic in our slides when discussing our assignment. Our references must be cited in our information or we will get in trouble for plagiarism. We cannot discuss our slides in first person view which means we must stay away from words such as I, me, or we and please use 4 to 5 sentences in our speaker notes. Don't forget our topic is very important to use in this powerpoint which is Attic Prison Riot. If you need any help remember we are a team so we are here to help one another.
Thanks again and Good luck.
Take your time and make it count we have time to get it in.
Comment on Oct 03, 2015, 6:44 PMMessage expanded.Message readRe: Speaker Notes and Referenceposted by Tiffany Allen , Oct 03, 2015, 6:44 PM
Sorry for my misspelled word. Our topic is Attica Prison Riot I forgot the a at the end of Attica earlier.
Comment on Oct 02, 2015, 3:43 PMMessage expanded.Message unreadAssignment Break Downposted by Tiffany Allen , Oct 02, 2015, 3:43 PM
Hello Team D,
Here is the assignment breakdown:
Terrisha-Could you summarize discrimination within corrections and use 3 slides and speaker notes.
- 6 years ago
- BUS 415 Final Exam-----6
- PSY 215 Week One Psychology Career Presentation
- No questions.
- 1. What is the present value of $1,000 to be received 10 years from today? Assume that the investment pays 8.5% and it is compounded monthly (round to the nearest $1). a. $893 b. $3,106 c. $429 d. $833 2. The future value of
- FOR PROFESSOR GEEK ONLY
- presentation work
- Case 3 (Cable case) Assignment
- UNV 104 Week 3 Expository Essay: Incorporating Resources Worksheet
- write me a paper following the instructions in the description