hellp with a Research and Development projectFathi-22
Research and Development
The goal of this project is to encourage students to apply the product development concepts discussed in this course to a real world product or research project. Upon completion of the project, students should be familiar with all aspects of product development including concept development, manufacturability, and marketing feasibility. A final written report is required. Use 3rd person, past tense. Each project should minimally consist of the following:
Include copies of the pages of your design notebook with content pertaining to the development of the project
Include any napkin sketches, etc. pertaining to the development of the concept.
Research Prior Art
Briefly summarize the literature and prior art (patents related to your product)
If applicable, indicate how your product is different than others currently on the market.
Discuss possible trademarks for any products or services that may arise from this project.
Apply fabrication methods shown in class (or others) to develop prototype(s) of products.
Keep models/prototypes that didn’t turn out as you wished and explain what you learned from them
Show through either physical testing or engineering analysis how your product meets all functional and safety requirements.
Show any product revisions performed as a result of testing and/or analysis
Select manufacturing processes for each for each of the components in your product. Indicate why this process should be used for the manufacture of the component compared to other processes available and applicable.
If applicable, show sample product using the selected processes
Indicate why/how your product is saleable
Indicate total product cost, including costs of individual components, costs of assembly, costs of tooling, etc.
Indicate assumptions used in costing, for example, if you have neglected cost of inventory, state why.
No points have been assigned to each of the categories as it is understood that each project will vary in the amount of effort put forth in each of the categories. Bear in mind this is a hands on course, so significant effort will be expected in the build models/prototypes category. Projects will be graded based on the collective amount of the effort put forth.
- 5 years ago
- Skyway – Export Compliance (to be completed in 10 hours)
- SOC/110 Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills Action Plan
- PSYCHOLOGY: Phase 4 IP is a compiled assignment; previous phase work uploaded/includes requirements and my answers 5 star reviews a must 24 hr turnaround please
- What is the volume of the cylindrical part of the tank, in cubic feet?
- AICPA & International (IFRS)
- English work :24 hour
- New2U Clothing - Marketing Research
- Chapter 1 ----- The Nature of Probability and Statistics
- Interpersonal Relationships stages on the movie " The break-up" 2006
- Multiple Questions Answers