Hello, this is my final paper for my visual media arts class (mass media), I have to answer 3 questions...orianaveraj
Hello, this is my final paper for my visual media arts class (mass media), I have to answer 3 questions in total and each answer has to be about one and a half to two pages long, so about 6 pages in total would work amazing, I was strictly encourage to not plagiarize at all so the essay can't be just copied and pasted it has to be written from scratch giving a personal opinion in each of the three questions.
the first question is mostly based on 2 youtube videos called "free speech for sale" which I link below:
and part 2 just from minute 33:00 till the end
and the other two questions have to be written by research around the internet.
Here are the 3 questions:
1."The relationship of money to Free Speech is the issue of the 21st century." (Bill Moyers in Freedom of Speech for Sale).
a) In the light of this quotation, explain both the advantages and dangers of media ownership concentrated in only a few mega-corporations. Refer to specific readings to back up your thoughts.
b) According to Robert McChesney (“Corporate Media & the Threat to Democracy”), and the movie Free Speech for Sale, why is such a concentration of corporate ownership a “threat to democracy”?
c) Include in your discussion both what the function of the media should be in a democracy, and what the function of the media is in danger of becoming under the current system.
Use specific examples from the readings and the viewings.
2. a) How are the recording industry and the radio industry interdependent (that is, symbiotic)?
b) Explain how this relationship developed historically.
c) Will the Internet change this relationship significantly – why or why not?
3. a) How has the role of the Print media changed in present day society? Is it still important to be able to read?
b) Will the print media (Newspapers, Magazines, Books) be entirely absorbed and replaced by the Internet? What effect would this have on how human beings see/experience the world? (In other words, how is a print-mediated world different from an Internet-mediated world?)
c) What would be gained and what would be lost if this were to happen?
I need this to not be plagiarized in any way and for it to be properly quoted and in mla format.
It needs to be high school level.
Thank you very much
- 7 years ago
- There are different aspects of money in our lives. Money related to our customs in many ways for example at new year, Chinese parents and grandparents give money to the children of the family in a red envelope. In journal 10 you can write particularly ab
- Shakespeare's play Richard III in 3 aspects
- ACC 571 Week 4 WileyPLUS Assignment
- physics online home work
- BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz
- How to work on this website as a tutor
- Assignment Grading Rubric