Hello, I am hoping you would be able to help me with a few problems I am having. Can you...frosty1234321
Hello, I am hoping you would be able to help me with a few problems I am having. Can you tell me if I am doing these problems correct and/or let me know where I am performing the missed calculations? Also, can you help explain, define, and give examples of some of the key concepts? 1.) Guidance Original Problem: Mr. Smith is thinking of a number. Three times the number minus 12 equals 36. What is the number Mr. Smith is thinking of? Identify /Explain the Guess, Check, and Revise Problem Solving Strategy. Also, list the seven steps you take while using this strategy. Solve the problem What number was Mr. Smith thinking of? __________ Give Extra Help Create two other word problems, like the one of above, to give the student/reader extra practice. Also, give the answer at the end of the problem. 2.) Guidance When graphing inequalities, like -4 > t, how do I know whether the circle is open or closed? Also, how do I know which way to shade down the number line? What does the shading represent? 3.) Guidance Please graph, solve, and explain all steps taken for the following inequalities: a. 9 – x > 4 b. – 6 t < 12
- 9 years ago
- The mean speed of vehicles along a stretch of highway is 56 mph with a standard deviation of 4 mph....
- what descirbes this word:was-sentence-It was new last year.
- Compose a friendly letter as if you were a person who moved from Alabama to Harlem during the Great Migration....
- Finance MCQs
- Like the modernists, postmodern writers focused on subjective experience rather than objective cultural norms.
- appendix c of the taxation of individuals and business entities problem 2
- help for week 3 assignment
- Find the compound interest on $2500 invested for 3 years at 9% p.a.
- A man wants to get his work building, but he almost forgot his code. He only remembers five clues. These...
- Graph each quadratic function. Y=x(2)-2x-3