hello all, i need help in my chicana class due after 4 hoursphaoun
Saturday Night Live Transcripts
Linda: Do I get stress headaches at work? Yes, definitely. From the moment I get in, it's "Denise, we need this," "Denise we need that." Which is stressful, because my name is Linda. Denise is the other black woman that works here. By 10 a.m., someone in the copy room makes a joke about Kobe Bryant, and everyone looks at me to make sure it's okay. And I smile like it's okay, but, really, my head and neck are starting to throb. Then I spend the rest of the afternoon training my interns and answering their questions, like, "Yes, black people use shampoo," and "No, I don't know any good reggae clubs around here," and "Yes, Condoleeza Rice is very articulate, why do you sound so surprised?" And, "No, I can't tell you where to buy weed!"
[ holds up product ]
And that's when I reach for.. Excedrin. New Excedrin for racial tension headaches. Excedrin R.T. works fast. Taking me from "Oh no you didn't!" to "I wish the motherf---er would!"
Announcer: Excedrin. For racial tension headaches. Fast relief for hundreds of years of nagging pain.
the question is :-
How is Queen Latifah's SNL clip an example of a counterstory? What microaggression examples does she discuss? Why are they microaggressions?
- 7 years ago
- ACC305 Wk 2 DQ2 Revenue Recognition - Case 5-2
- for vinben 2
- Amazon cloud (follow the steps in the attached file)
- Effectiveness of UK Parliament in Performing Its Functions
- Airport Security changes after September 11 Attacks
- formal cultural
- SAFETY QUESTIONS
- TUX 101-The Trident University Experience module 3
- BUSN 379 Course Project_V2_Part 2
- "for putul", This weeks Project Homework Help