In our increasingly virtual world, clear and concise email communication is of the utmost importance. In the academic world, it is your main mode of communication between your professor, your classmates, and yourself. As a professional, it may be the first impression you make with a prospective employer, so it needs to be professional, succinct, and free from errors.
Review Chapter 4, Email Etiquette, pp. 21–27 from the link below:
Section 1: Your College Writing Experience
For your initial response, please address the following questions:
- Why is it important to include a greeting in an academic or professional email message?
- What might be the consequences of not including your signature in an email to a professor, a classmate or a prospective employer?
- Why is proofreading for grammar and spelling errors important?
- Why is it not okay to format an email message as you would format a text message?
Please be sure to use a greeting and a signature and proofread your work before submitting to its intended audience.
- 7 years ago
- This is a Theology question about the Catholic sacrament of Reconciliation. In addition to making ___ and ___ a central theme...
- Evaluate 9.1 Page 330 Problem 33
- A tie cost $14 more than a belt. The belt cost $12 less than a pair of jeans.Jason pays $164...
- what happeneds to a water mocecule in a ice cube when it gets heated?
- Compute and interpret the coefﬁcients of absolute and relative risk aversion for the quadratic utility function u(W) = k + αW...
- Solve each individually
- at the beginning of the summer molly decided to add a little money into her savings account every week. after...
- what is the wind pattern
- Write a Python program that accepts six inputs from the user (using a while statement). Determine the highest and lowest values entered by the user and output these values to the user at the end of the program. Additionally, if the highest number is over
- if a car travels 90 km per hour,how many kilometers will it travel in 20 minutes