Health literacy implementation of quality improvement plan Professor Davidsontamwil1705
Implementation plan- Part 3 (Part 1 and 2 are attached)
Write 700- to 1050-word paper in which you:
- Describe the authority structure of the plan's implementation. This must describe who is responsible for implementing the plan. Include a description of the specific role of each of the following as it relates to the identified QI opportunity:
- Governance; (i.e., Board of Directors/Trustees)
- Executive Leadership (CEO, Chief Nursing Officer, CFO, etc)
- Quality Improvement Committee
- Medical Staff
- Middle Management
- Department staff
- Identify who is responsible for overseeing data collection and preparing data reports.
- Identify who the performance activity outcomes are communicated to and who does the communicating. Describe the specific changes to be implemented.
- Describe how staff will be educated regarding the plan. This covers how each staff member will be initially oriented to the plan and how each employee fits into the plan based on job responsibilities.
- Describe how the specific elements of the plan will be regularly evaluated.
Cite a minimum of 4 (no more than five years old) credible references (at the graduate level you must draw from relevant scholarly journals. Do not use websites, online dictionaries, etc.)
- 6 years ago
- Health Insurance
- Health Care Finance
- NUR 403 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Watson’s Theory of Caring Paper
- E270 HW 6
- E270 HW 7 Problems
- Bibliography of George Akerlof
- In the Critical Literary Theories handout, four different kinds of critical approaches are presented. Choose two of those critical approaches and address the points below. Describe each critical approach in detail. Compare and/or contrast the two
- Ashford BUS 401 Principles of Finance Week 2 Complete Latest
- HR Homework. Write a essay about two and half page need following APA style.