We are at early stages of figuring out how to implement the healthcare reform or the Affordable Care Act (ACA) by 2014. Although we have a blueprint, not all issues have been fully worked out; let alone the short and long-term implications of the new system for individuals, firms and the nation. Growing-pain is anticipated and requires intelligent and evidence-based decisions. Your task is to begin the process of learning what the ACA ‘could’ means to physicians and other healthcare professional workers in the sector.
1. What was the precipitating event behind the ACA? Why did Society have to do this?
a. Healthcare Spending Overview
i. Per capita
ii. Total spending
iii. Root causes?
b. Final order effects - ACA
c. How will it effect the Medical Professionals? (general overview?)
2. Historical context of medical professional demographics
b. Training programs
c. Break down:
iii. Value based purchasing
- 8 years ago
- Deliverable Length: See Assignment Details Details: Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussio
- Jodie uses her calculator to find a decimal value for 8/23. Her calculator displays 0.3478260, so she decides 8/23 is...
- I need help with macro economics
- ECO 372 Week 2 Individual Fundamentals of Macroeconomics Paper
- ENG 221 Week 4 (DQ 1 and DQ 2)
- MKT 421 Week 4 DQ's 1 and 2
- CJA 324 Week 2 Learning Team Ethical Decision Making Paper / UoP
- HCS 430 Week 2 Regulatory Agency Paper