Part 1: Individual
Each team member will complete the Staying Relevant Simulation as an individual. The email requested at the end of the simulation will not be turned in for points; however, you will use the information composed as an individual in Part 2 of the learning team assignment.
Compose the email requested at the end of simulation. The email proposal should include:
- Objectives and target audience for project
- A thorough review of the website and social media page
- Specific details on how the website and social media page could be improved
- New ideas and how they could be implemented for Bright Road
Part 2: Learning Team
Write a 250-word reflection regarding the simulation and its importance in the course or in potential careers. Include the following:
- Summarize key points of the simulation.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Cite 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references
- 4 years ago