Answer each question please
Given the obesity epidemic that we face in America, define the terms “overweight” and “obesity” and provide a brief overview of the current overweight and obesity trends in America. Discuss the major consequences of obesity and provide evidence-based findings to support your claims. Please provide a thorough analysis of the genetic, physical and hormonal, metabolic, family, social, cultural, environmental, and psychological causes of obesity. Which do you feel has the largest impact on weight status and why? Offer at least two primary recommendations to reduce the rate of obesity in future generations. What are some examples of small, yet effective changes we can make to modify our lifestyles and increase our life expectancy? Which strategies do you feel would be most effective for you and why? 200 words
You do not have to be an athlete to be physically fit and reap the benefits of physical activity. Briefly describe the benefits of each component of physical fitness. Determine which benefits you believe are most important in terms of health and explain your reasoning. Provide evidenced-based findings to support your claims. Next, provide an example workout routine for each of the five components using your text as a guide. You may keep the warm-up and cool-down parts of the workout the same for all five examples.
Review the common barriers to being regularly active presented in your text and on the A.C.S.M. website. Select the two barriers that you believe are the most difficult to overcome and explain your answer. Discuss methods to overcome these barriers; you must give at least two possible solutions for each of the two most difficult barriers. Provide personal examples of how to incorporate these solutions into daily life. 200 words
- 7 years ago
- Law Essay Case study 1000 words.
- Biology Lab need done
- Novel Analysis
- Criminal Justice Research Paper
- A used car in finacnced for $8442 over 60 months. If the total finance charge is $3123, find the APR...
- Genetic writing assignment
- Excel 2010 Project
- Each year, ACE Engines surveys 7,600 former and prospective customers regarding satisfaction and brand awareness. For the current year, the company is considering outsourcing the survey to RBG Associates, who have offered to conduct the survey and summari
- Selig Sporting Goods Inc. has been experiencing growth in the demand for its products over the last several years. The...
- Segment 19 : Chapter 30 - Quiz