he manager of a store that specializes in selling tea decides to experiment with a new blend. she will mix...mayama1
he manager of a store that specializes in selling tea decides to experiment with a new blend. she will mix some Earl Grey tea that sells for 6 dollars per pound with some Orange Pekoe tea that sells for 4 dollars per pound to get 400 pounds of the new blend. the selling price of the new blend is to be 5 dollars and 50 cents per pound , and there is to be no difference in revenue from selling the new blend versus selling the other types. how many pounds of Earl Grey tea and Orange Pekoe tea are required ?
- 9 years ago
- Create a complete crows foot ERD using the diagram
- What is an example of parallel syntax in The Declaration of Independence?
- What theme is represented by the confession of Tituba at the end of Act 1 in The Crucible?
- Explain why some cities have curfews for teens, 5 paragraghs with 5 sentences each, mla format
- a number that rounds to 4.3 to 1 decimal place
- if a puppet requires 3\4 yards of material how many puppets can be made from 9 yards of material
- What is the most important goal in your life? How do you plan on accomplishing this goal?
- Homework week 5 PS
- 1.Given the economic gap between the Soviet Union and the Western world, to what extent did the goals of collectivization and the Five-year Plans justify the tremendous cost borne by the Soviet people? 2.Below is a list of WW II battles/conflicts. Spec
- law research