HCA 430 Week 1 Discussion 1 ( Understanding the Scope of Vulnerable Populations ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work - Latest Syllabus
Understanding the Scope of Vulnerable Populations
Review the descriptions of the ten special populations addressed in Chapter 1 of your course textbook. Identify the three groups you feel are most vulnerable. Explain your reasoning for selecting the groups based on:
- An analysis of the statistical data/trends related to the populations. How did you use data to determine the three most vulnerable populations? Explain your thought process.
- The World Health Organization’s formal definition of “health.” How are the physical, mental, and social aspects of health compromised in these three vulnerable populations in comparison to the others?
- The statistical data and the health compromises identified above. Create a list of at least three health service needs for each vulnerable group you identified.
Your initial contribution should be 250 to 300 words in length. Your research and claims must be supported by a minimum of two scholarly sources beyond your course text. Use proper APA formatting for in-text citations and references as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Need Other Tutorials For HCA 430?
You may click on the links below to go to respective tutorial.
Purchase the answer to view it
Variations in Approaches to Care
Choose a specific culture or ethnicity of an immigrant or refugee population.
- Analyze their cultural and social norms.
- Discuss how they experience the …
Barriers to Care
Suicide and homicide are violent actions reported in the news daily. Individuals suffering from abuse, depression, mental disorders, or substance-abuse disorders are at an …
Regulatory, Legal, Ethical, and Accreditation Issues in Research
As highlighted in Chapter 9 of your course text, three research methods are available (descriptive, analytic, and evaluative). Discuss …
Factors Affecting Vulnerability and Assessment of Needs
This week’s second discussion forum will focus on two selected groups:
- Vulnerable mothers and children
- People affected by alcohol and substance …
Social Versus Human Capital
This week’s first discussion forum will focus on the population of abused individuals. Abuse is a pervasive problem in our society. Although the forms of abuse, as well as …
Making a Difference
Imagine you are a policymaker for your city or town. Based on what you know and what you have learned in this course, what would you modify or improve to make a positive …
Continuum of Care Evaluation and Analysis
This week’s second discussion forum focuses on the populations of the chronically ill and the disabled.
You may be familiar with the common quote “An …
Cost of Health Care
Our health, or the absence of such, can be very expensive. Many vulnerable populations simply do not have private funds available to pay for their care. Relating your …