HCA 415 Week 3 Quiz ~ ( All Questions Answered Correctly - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )alltutorials
Question 1.Epidemiology is defined as __________.
- the study of the epidermis
- the study of methodologies associated with health research
- the study of applications for epidemics
- the study of occurrence and distribution of health related events in the population
Question 2.Studying the occurrence of lung cancer mortality across counties in Illinois is an example of an epidemiological study.
Question 3.Match the description with the correct term. ( Epidemic, Pandemic & Endemic )
1 : Obesity that is prevalent across the world
2 : the Influenza outbreak of 1918, also known as the Spanish Flu
3 : Viral hemorrhagic fevers (VHFs) in that regularly occur only in Western Africa
Question 4.Which of the following is the system that tracks notifiable diseases in the United States?
- The National Notifiable Disease Mortality System
- The National Notifiable Disease Surveillance System
- The National System for Disease Surveillance
- The National System for Diseases in the US
Question 5.Question :Descriptive epidemiology uses the following variables (mark all that apply).
- secondary prevention
- tertiary prevention
- primary prevention
- socioeconomic status
Question 6.The epidemiological triangle includes the host, environment, and agent.
Question 7.Identify which is a chronic disease and which is an infectious disease.
: Heart Disease
Question 8.Identify which is a chronic disease and which is an infectious disease.
Question 9.Identify which is a chronic disease and which is an infectious disease.
Question 10.Identify which is a chronic disease and which is an infectious disease.
: Lung Cancer
Question 11.Identify which is a chronic disease and which is an infectious disease.
: Hepatitis c
: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Question 12.Herd immunity means __________.
- the elimination of a disease in a population
- a defense mechanism against chronic diseases
- a large group of people is protected against an infectious disease either through past exposure or vaccination
- an antibiotic injection used in agricultural settings
Links to other tutorials for HCA 415
Just click on Assignment/Discussion/Quiz name to go to respective tutorial.
- 4 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it